3/13/15

Friday Favorites and Announcement!

Today's Friday Favorites will be a little different =) Happy Friday the 13th BTW! Kyle and I celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary this past Wednesday and we also got some pictures taken by our friend, Jess from Artefact Image Co. Go give her page a like!





Huge thanks to Jess for our photos (more to come soon!) I can't believe it's already been 5 years! Kyle and I celebrated with sushi for dinner and strolling around Little Tokyo. We're heading to Springfield, MO this Sunday and are very excited to spend some time with our friends and family.
Hopefully I'll be able to blog a little while we're away but if not, you guys will know why. I will vlog while I'm there but I'm not sure if and when I'll be able to upload. Also, I'm thinking my Friday Favorites for the following week will have nothing but Missouri themed everything which will be fun.
Hope you guys are doing well! Let me know in the comments if any of you are from the MO area! 
post signature

No comments: