3/6/15

Friday Favorites!

Happy Friday everyone! Sorry for the lack of posts this week! Kyle and I had a friend from out of town stay with us this week and I completely failed my Wednesday & Thursday posts! Sorry! ANYWHO... let's get on with this week's favorites!


This necklace was given to me from RoseWholeSale and I've been wearing every week! I think it might be too much of a statement for my office job but I love dressing up a casual outfit with it on the weekends!
This pic of Ozzy was in last week's favorites.... just too cute!
If you guys are subscribed to my vlog channel, you'll probably know I filmed this makeup look Cara Delevingne is wearing. I really love the look and have started editing the video so it should be up on my beauty channel soon!
While our friend, Jess was here, we went up to the Ace Hotel and had some drinks ---- next favorite being margaritas! I really like the design and set up of the Ace Hotel as well. It's open and cozy, plus the upstairs balcony has a pool and excellent view of downtown Los Angeles. What are some of your favorites from this past week? Let me know in the comments and don't forget to enter my Urban Decay giveaway!
post signature

No comments: