9/22/15

ShadowClutch Palette | Butter London

Butter London recently sent me their new ShadowClutch Natural Charm Palette
and I couldn't be more thrilled! I've only had this for a few days and I'm already hailing it as my favorite eye shadow palette.. EVER!

Each shadow is very unique and wearable - there are a few colors in this palette I've never seen anywhere else before and I'm excited to film some tutorials with it!





(l. to r.) Linen, Quarts, Camo, Camel, Citrine & Leather




One thing I really love about this product is being able to change out the colors. Just by lifting the top part of the cover, you can place whichever colors you'd like.





These colors were also sent to me from their Wardrobe Duos - Moody Blues & Fancy Flutter; Plume, Sapphire, Sequins & Feather (l. to r.)



My favorite shadow is Plume - look how crazy that chameleon color is! I love it!


This palette retails for $39 - I think the price is great for what you're getting and the quality and pigments in these shadows are incredible! Definitely check it out and let me know in the comments which is you favorite shade!
post signature

No comments: