9/17/15

Soap & Glory Now At Ulta!


Soap & Glory is now available at Ulta! I've been a fan before I even tried out any of their products - due to watching FleurDeForce on Youtube. Fleur's hauls made me want to get my hands on their products as soon as I could! Soap & Glory was kind enough to surprise me by sending a few items from their shop in New York, including my own, pink rubber duckie.

One thing I absolutely adore about their products is their packaging. That's what made me want to stock up when I first saw them online. All of the products have a pink, classic, yet fun look to them. 
The first item I'll start with is their Clean On Me Shower Gel. It smells heavenly and it's got a very light creamy feel to it. The full size is 16.2 Fl. Oz. and it retails for $10. This travel sized one I have is 3.4 Fl. Oz and it sells at $4.
This is a product I've actually tried before and I love it! This is The Righteous Butter body butter and I have the full size version which is 10.1 Fl. Oz. The travel size, shown here, is available for free online only until September 19! Click here for details. This body butter has a light, floral scent to it and I think it's perfect for using right after a shower or for freshing up. I'm going to keep this travel sized one in my handbag!

And of course, this cute, little rubber duck =D Huge thank you to Soap & Glory! Check out their products at Ulta and let me know in the comments if you've tried any of them out before! 
post signature

No comments: