9/18/15

Warm & Cozy Fall Outfit Ideas | 2015

Yesterday I uploaded a video to my main Youtube channel which featured some Fall outfit ideas! If you guys saw my Fall Wishlist post, then you probably know I'm loving all fashion & accessories that go into the Fall season; boots, knee high socks, flannel tops & more. 

I wanted to share some images that didn't make it into the video - let me know if you guys would like to see more Fall related posts! I have some fun, new ideas for cooking & home decor which I'm thinking of posting here instead of Youtube! #cray
| Kimono & Scarf - SheInside | Cami & Laced Boots - Forever 21 | Jeans - Aeroppostale

| Cardigan - SheInside | Dress - Forever 21 | Knee-High Socks - Bootights | Booties - Sears | Necklace - Princess P. Jewelry



| Flannel Top & Jeans - Sears | Moccasins - Minnetonka

| Top - here's something similar | Hat - Kohl's | Scarf - Forever 21 | Leggings - H&M | Boots - Sears
Hope you guys like the video! Subscribe if you aren't already and enter my HUGE GIVEAWAY - It's only open for a few more days! Tomorrow I'm posting about a makeup product I'm hailing as my favorite palette EVER! Excite! 


post signature

No comments: