10/8/15

Something Special

        First off, happy October! Hope you guys have had a great week so far - it's already almost Friday! I've been behind blogging this week and wanted to share something cool I've been working on. I teamed up with Givingstream for today's main channel video and also wanted to let you guys in on it a little early before posting the video. 
        Givingstream is a place where you can shop and know that what you're purchasing is going towards good in the world. It is "the socially conscious marketplace" and I really love it! Givingstream has a wide variety of clothing, accessories, skin care items and more. When you purchase something from their web site, you're allowing a family to eat & help restore our environment. 


A couple items I received were the 'Giving Back is the New Black' t-shirt and this Half United Fight Hunger necklace. Both items provide a weeks worth of food to a child in need - very cool! 
Check out Givingstream and pick up some items! Also be sure to follow them on their social media: 
Facebook 
Twitter
Instagram

       Also! I recently did an interview with Self-Love Formula, an amazing beauty, fashion and confidence boosting blog I really love! 
Check out my interview here and go give that blog some love! 
What are some of the items you're loving from Givingstream? Let me know in the comments!
post signature

1 comment:

creme said...

Great post! Love the message behind the marketplace!!! Also, congrats on your interview with Self-Love Formula! :)

x Arwa | cremerose.blogspot.com