11/13/15

70's Inspiration For Fall

Hey everyone! It's been too long since I've blogged and decided to create a new schedule that would make it better for me to stick to! I'm planning to have a new post on my blog Monday, Wednesday & Friday instead of Monday - Friday. I feel that will make it a little easier =) I've been busy with video projects and those are my first priority, over my blog. Sorry - but with a change in the schedule, I feel that will make it easier to be more consistent. Let me know what you guys think! & if you have a blog, share it in the comments! I'd love to check it out!
So to get back in gear, I'd love to create more fashion posts. I also have more lifestyle topics to share that I'm excited about. When starting my blog, I wanted it to be more fashion focused but I really am in love with lifestyle articles online. Tips, advice, etc. so I would love to incorporate more of that in my blog. I have also gotten more feedback from the lifestyle posts than the beauty/fashion posts haha. I really just want to share content you guys will enjoy =) If you haven't seen my 70's style video, here's a look from that.




I got the opportunity to collaborate with Chictopia on the video and they shared their take on the 70's boho trend. Here's the video if you want to see it! I love doing collaborations with other Youtubers because I think it's just a fun experience. I love seeing what the other person put together and I really like the feedback from everyone watching both creator's videos!

Dress: Forever 21 | Belt: (not found online) Forever 21 | Hat: Forever 21 | Sunglasses: (similar) Forever 21 | Shoes: Ones I'm wearing were from Santee Alley, but these are similar

That's a lot of Forever 21 love LOL =P What's a Fall trend you've been loving lately? Let me know in the comments! Until Monday... have a great weekend!


post signature

No comments: