11/20/15

Favorite Boots For Fall & Winter

       Brace yourselves... winter is coming! In Los Angeles, that really means nothing but if you live in an area that happens to get colder around this time of the year, might as well have some cute boots to go with your layering outfits. I actually wish I could wear more boots out here more often but I have gotten to love shorter boots that really pull an outfit into looking a little chicer.

Here are a few boots I've been loving and let me know in the comments which ones you liked best or if there are some you love that I didn't mention in this post!





1. Tall Boots

These are my go-to favorites! I love the height (just under the knee) and the buckle detail at the ankle. These are not ideal if you're in a location where it gets slick from snow and ice but on a cooler windy day, these are perfect! I got these from Sears last year on sale and they were $39.99 not bad!


2. Booties

These have a zipper on the inner side of the shoe and a buckle detail (again lol) on the ankle. I love to pair these with a skirt and tights or dressing up my jeans and sweater with them. The thicker heel makes them easy to walk in while keeping my toes cozy =)

3. Masculine Boot
These kind of look like a show Kyle, my husband would like for himself. I love the more masculine boots that are trending right now for women and I think they really dress up any outfit especially if you have a similar pair to these but with a sleek finish instead of matte. I really like to roll up my jeans with these and wear some patterned socks that peek out. 
All of these boots were given to me by Sears last year for a Holiday Haul video - click here to watch it! Kyle and I filmed it in Santa Monica, Beverly Hills and Manhattan Beach. 
Hope you guys had a great weekend and have an awesome weekend! 
post signature

No comments: