11/18/15

New Products From E.L.F.

       New products from E.L.F. have arrived! I was recently sent some goodies and wanted to share them with you all. I was also thinking of creating a makeup look for my channel and Instagram soon. Let me know in the comments if you'd like to see that! 







 Illuminating Palette - includes 4 shades perfect for highlighting on the cheekbones, around the eyes & the center of the face. Retails at $6

 On The Spot Blot Mattifying Blotting Papers - These are perfect to keep in your bag for touch ups throughout the day. I have combination/oily skin and typically get a little oily within a few hours. I like to use blotting papers to stay shine free =) Retails at $5

 Prism Eyeshadow Palette in 'Sunset' - You can apply these wet or dry and the pigments are bold and gorgeous! My fave is the last shade. A vibrant purple and each color has a hint of shimmer to it. Retails at $10
 Precision Liquid Eyeliner - I am a HUGE fan of liquid eyeliner but wasn't always. I'm so glad e.l.f. came out with this one because it's easy to apply with the brush as not all liquid liners are. Check it out if you're interested in picking up something you haven't tried before. Retails at $3
Moisturizing Lipstick in the shade 'Marsala Blush'- I love this everyday wearable lipstick! This is my new go-to color and it has an amazing taste to it! HA! =) I love when lip colors or glosses have a scent/taste and this one has a vanilla scent & flavor to it. It's very moisturizing and almost feels like I've put on a lip balm.  Retails at $3
Kiss It Goodbye Lip Color Remover - I LOVE this! Ideal for red & black lipstick for sure! Retails at $3
What new products from e.l.f. are you loving? Let me know in the comments! 
post signature

No comments: