12/4/15

Winky Lux Lipstick Swatches

      Winky Lux makeup is something new I've been trying and I have recently been loving their lipstick line! These lipsticks are creamy, moisturizing & there are a ton of shades to choose from.
From right to left: Meow, Dirty Love, Heart, Smoke Show, Mermaid, City & Cocoa

These retail at $13 and I've been obsessed!


The last swatch is their Light Box in Radiant Pink - Sells at $16
         My favorite color that I have is Cocoa which is one of their newest shades and it's a deep chocolate brown ----> the perfect Kylie Jenner shade... gorgeous! 


        Let me know in the comments which shade is your favorite! Also, I'm vlogging everyday this month 'til Christmas! Go subscribe to my vlog channel if you're not already because I'll be giving away a ton of beauty items this month as well! 

post signature

No comments: