1/20/16

Boho // Grunge

     This outfit has been my recent go-to - it's casual yet dressed up and comfy. I've loved maxi skirts for years and own a few but this one is my favorite, it goes with everything! I especially love wearing crop tops with it or tucking in a tank/shirt. The leather jacket instantly gives this look a bit of an edge and I think pairing everything with the heels creates a polished outfit. 
 I've been working with the LIKEtoKNOW.it team and am really excited to share some more fhasion pics soon! Plus beauty products I've been loving. Click here to see the outfit details for this look and follow my LIKEtoKNOW.it page for more! Signing up by email will keep you updated on some of the fashion finds I've been rocking lately.

Side note: The sunglasses and necklace can no longer be found online but I matched up some similar items on my LIKEtoKNOW.it page from the same brands. I've also noticed that my page on their website takes a day to update, so signing up with email or following me on Instagram might be a good option if you're interested. What fashion items or trends have you guys been liking lately? Let me know in the comments!
post signature

No comments: