1/16/16

Winter Lookbook 2016

      Wanted to share some of my go-to winter looks today! Here are some of the looks in today's beauty video, let me know which outfit you like best. Follow me on Instagram to see sneaky peaks of future blog posts and new videos! This is my LIKEtoKNOW.it page where you can shop the looks I wore in this video. I 'm planning to add more photos soon to my liketoknowit page every week!

Check out my Winter Lookbook video here and let me know if you'd like to see more fashion videos, or if you prefer to see pictures instead =) I love doing both but am curious to know what you think! Also, if you missed my Fall Lookbook, click here.

I'm a huge fan of the clothing company, Sheinside and have been lucky to work with them on several projects - I call this my Johnny Depp sweater. Unfortunately this one isn't available anymore but I found one that's pretty similar, see above liketoknowit link for product/clothing links!
For details on this look, click here
Click here for this one =)

   This last outfit will be added to my liktoknowit page next week! I'm doing a not-so-normal post on my Instagram for it which makes it difficult to link everything properly. Something like this: 
       Any who - again, let me know which outfit is your favorite. I'm going to make a separate blog post for this final outfit but spoiler alert: almost everything I'm wearing from that outfit is from Forever 21 lol!

Hope you guys are having a great weekend! I'm heading to an event tonight where I'll get some goodies for an AMAZING giveaway so subscribe to this blog and follow me on Instagram & Twitter so you'll know when it's posted.
post signature

No comments: