1/13/16

winter lookbook - sneak peak

      Wanted to give you guys a sneaky peak of this Saturday's beauty video - my Winter Lookbook! Here's one of the outfits I'll feature in the video. My favorite blazer, a button up shirt, jeans to give it a casual feel and my go-to boots I've been obsessed with the past few months. 
      I'm also rocking my tan Forever 21 purse that I think goes well with the colors of the outfit, including the subtle gold details of the buttons on the shirt, blazer & chain of the bag.



| Blazer, Top & Bag - Forever 21 | Boots - Sears | Sunglasses - Freyrs |
        I've always loved masculine pieces on women and lately I've been seeing it everywhere =) which makes me happy. If you like watching fashion videos on Youtube you might have seen Allie Marie Evans fashion short film, BOYS or Samantha Maria's video where she styles herself with her boyfriend's clothes - freaking cute! I'm excited to show off the rest of the outfits in Saturday's video! *Honestly* might be a little MORE than excited to show you guys tomorrow's beauty video on my main channel. HINT: It's going to be an epic tribute!
Here's my newest vlog video that went live early today ----> Youtubers I Miss!
Let me know in the comments what fashion pieces you've been loving this Winter =)
post signature

No comments: